New to Questia?
The premier online research and paper-writing tool for students.Take a tour of Questia today!
Subscribe to Questia’s free Footnotes newsletter
Meanwhile on TwitterMy Tweets
- Art history books and articles on Questia for researching art history
- Assessing intelligence: Testing and grade inflation in college
- History of Government Books and Academic Articles on Questia – where to begin your research
- Tactical tricks for becoming a better writer
- History articles and history books: How to research the history of humankind
Category Archives: Economics
Election season 2012 has come and gone as the United States welcomes a familiar face back into The White House. To celebrate America’s leaders past and present, we’re sharing books on the 15 most researched US presidents on Questia for …
From the fight against segregation to the pursuit for equal LGBT marriage rights, human rights has come a long way over the years not just in the United States, but throughout the world. In honor of Universal Human Rights Month, we …
If there’s one thing American culture has never shied away from, it’s consumerism. The term consumerism was first used in 1915 to refer to “advocacy of the rights and interests of consumers, according to the Oxford English Dictionary. But does …
Are you a business mogul in the making? No doubt you’re burning the midnight oil as you inch ever closer to your degree in business or finance. You’re familiar with all the reading that has to be done but what …