New to Questia?
The premier online research and paper-writing tool for students.Take a tour of Questia today!
Subscribe to Questia’s free Footnotes newsletter
Meanwhile on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to use political influence of Millennials in your research paper
- Borderline personality disorder: Topics for research paper
- Use Facebook news as your media or technology research paper topic
- Searching for human behavior articles and full-text books?
- Learn more about dyslexia for your next research paper
- How to write a conclusion for a research paper
- Good research paper topics and tips for writing a political science research paper
- 42: Modern history story of Jackie Robinson, first African-American in Major League Baseball
- Good research paper topics for college students
- Honoring the ten most studied female painters this Women's History Month
Author Archives: Cindy Cesca
When you want to read about the latest news on campus, where do you turn? Do you go online in search of the news or do you pick up a printed copy on the way to class? Perhaps your college …
As any professional writer knows, the hardest part of the writing process isn’t the writing itself, it’s the rewriting. Screenwriters, novelists, scientists and historians all go through it; the same goes for college students when it comes to rewriting a …
For some the writing process is cathartic, while for others it’s more like torture. As a college student, having good writing skills is more critical for certain majors than others. However, once college is over, to compete in today’s job …
Being an epic failure in college is easy. Getting back on your feet is another story. Truth be told, there will always be those who burn out once they get there or who can’t hack the academic pressure to perform. …
Research report: New Study released on Common Core Standards and Arts Standards Alignment, but will educators embrace it?
What do math and the arts have in common? Quite a bit, according to a new study just released by the College Board, a partner of the National Core Arts Standards. The study points to evidence demonstrating the two subject …
We’ve all been there. That moment when the words stop flowing onto the page and you’re stuck in a literary rut. Whether you’re writing a thesis, novel, or epic book of poetry, often the most effective ways for overcoming writer’s …
With the help of the federal government, the idea that video games are mindless fodder for teenage boys is being challenged. Since the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), a federally-run organization that supports arts education, announced recently that it …