To apply for The Dr Veronie Lawrence-Wright Scholarship by Questia in the amount of $2,500, you may either submit your application by mail or apply online by visiting The Center for Scholarship Administration. From there you will indicate which category best describes you then click ‘Submit Scholarship Application Criteria’ to continue.
The initial selections will be based on the eligibility criteria as follows:
- Applicants must be high school seniors or undergraduates enrolled in college.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants that are high school seniors must have a minimum SAT score of 2100 or ACT score of 31.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue a degree in language and/or communications.
- Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited, public or private, 501(c)(3) college, university or technical college.
Additional required materials:
- Submit the signed TERMS OF AGREEMENT, found in the application online.
- Submit an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT with grades and cumulative posted through the Spring 2013 semester. (It must be OFFICIAL)
- Submit SAT/ACT SCORES for applicants who are high school seniors.
- Submit a PERSONAL STATEMENT/ESSAY. Submit a one-page signed personal statement describing how the implementation and adoption of technology in education has affected your academic career.
- Submit a LIST OF YOUR ACADEMIC HONORS, LEADERSHIP SKILLS, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE, etc.
The deadline for submission of all information (including online application, if applicable) is JANUARY 31. Materials must be mailed in ONE envelope to the Dr Veronie Lawrence-Wright Scholarship, PO Box 1465, Taylors, SC 29687.
The submission round for this scholarship has expired, but all hope is not lost. Please check out our current available scholarships by visiting our “Now accepting applications for The MVP Scholarships by Questia!” page. Good luck!
For questions regarding the scholarship, please refer to Ashley from the Scholarship Administration Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.