To apply for The Dr Lauren Looker Scholarship by Questia in the amount of $2,500, you may either submit your application by mail or apply online by visiting The Center for Scholarship Administration. From there you will indicate which category best describes you then click ‘Submit Scholarship Application Criteria’ to continue.
The initial selections will be based on the eligibility criteria as follows:
- Applicants must be high school seniors or undergraduates enrolled in college.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue a degree in social sciences.
- Applicants that are high school seniors must have a minimum SAT score of 2100 or ACT of 31.
- Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited, public or private, 501(c)(3) college, university or technical college.
Additional required materials:
- Submit the signed TERMS OF AGREEMENT, found in the application online.
- Submit an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT with grades and cumulative posted through the Spring 2013 semester. (It must be OFFICIAL)
- Submit SAT/ACT SCORES for applicants who are high school seniors.
- Submit a PERSONAL STATEMENT/ESSAY. Submit a one-page signed personal statement describing how higher education can be made more available to anyone who chooses to pursue it.
- Submit a LIST OF YOUR ACADEMIC HONORS, LEADERSHIP SKILLS, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE, etc.
The deadline for submission of all information (including online application, if applicable) is JANUARY 31. Materials must be mailed in ONE envelope to the Dr Lauren Looker Scholarship, PO Box 1465, Taylors, SC 29687.
For questions regarding the scholarship, please refer to Ashley from the Scholarship Administration Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.